gwl-g - [gwl-g] followup to free ebook

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "DGreen" <dgreen@kingston.net>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] followup to free ebook
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:30:09 -0400

Sorry about leaving the post at the bottom of the last note - I was
obviously doing too many things at the same time. :-( And one of them
wasn't paying enough attention to the emails I was working on.

http://www.gardening-tips-perennials.com/plantthugs.html is still the url
for the Garden Thugs ebook.

Now, I'm going to get another cup of coffee and try to wake up this sleepy,
sunny afternoon when the double bloodroot are blooming, the hellebore are
waking up, and the Dicentra spectabilis is not only awake but is throwing a
bud at four inches off the ground (what's with it this year?) LOL!

Doug

Doug Green SGF Communications: e-publishing content
Home: http://www.simplegiftsfarm.com
Blog: http://www.simplegiftsfarm.com/gardens-gardening-news.html