gwl-g - RE: [gwl-g] Container gardening

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Fran Gustman" <fgustman@juno.com>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [gwl-g] Container gardening
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:07:57 -0400

Plant ground covers in the dirt so that you no longer get splashing.

Fran

Fran Gustman
Boston, zone 6
Editor, HortResources Newsletter, hortresources.org
Editor, Ecological Landscaper, www.ecolandscaping.org
Garden columnist, Allston-Brighton TAB
Editor, GreenScapes, www.nsrwa.org/greenscapes/newsletter