gwl-g - [gwl-g] trees

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "John Keslick" <treeman214@comcast.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] trees
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:10:57 -0400

My name is John A. Keslick, Jr. and I am from the Philadelphia area.  I am a TREE BIOLOGIST and a WRITER.  I would like to become involved in Environmental, Forest Health and Tree Biology links and issues.  I have some links which you may enjoy that I can offer.

---------------------------------------LINKS---------------------
TECHNO TREE BIOLOGY DICTIONARY online at
http://www.treedictionary.com

Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/SHIGO
Announcing the release of a 2-CD set by DR. SHIGO
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/CDS1.html

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!

 About me - Some of my educational activities I have enjoyed are here
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html