gmark - Re: Books

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Ted Weeden" <weedent AT earthreach.com>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Books
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:50:00 -0500

John Oliff wrote on Wednesday, October 16, 2002:

> Re: Books
> I trust this list will help.

Thank you for your list of suggestions, John.

> I also have a working bibliography on journal articles on Mark if anyone
would like it.

I would be very interested in getting your working bibliography on journal
articles on Mark. Could you sent it to me off-list at
weedent AT earthreach.com or let me know if there is another way you would
prefer sending it. I will be away from tomorrow until next Sunday night.

Yours,

Ted Weeden