freetds - Re: [freetds] Sybase ASA 9, unixODBC multiple connection problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dan Wierenga" <dwierenga AT valueclick.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Sybase ASA 9, unixODBC multiple connection problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:44:56 -0800

You should be able to set the TDSHOST environment variable to override
the actual host in the freetds.conf entry. So, you'd set that 9 times,
once before each connection is made. See
http://freetds.org/userguide/envvar.htm

It's ugly but it should work. Maybe Frediano or JKL has a more elegant
solution though..