freetds - Re: [freetds] Sybase ASA 9, unixODBC multiple connection problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit AT connx.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Sybase ASA 9, unixODBC multiple connection problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:06:32 -0800

I am not sure if I understand your problem, but have you tried creating
nine different Sybase data sources and nine different connections? (E.g.
name them after the servers)

I have no difficulty creating multiple connections to the same or to
different databases (caveat: we did find that multiple simultaneous
queries to the same database require different connections -- you can't
multiplex queries on the same connection).