freetds - RE: [freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rafi Sheikh <Rafi.Sheikh AT Ingenix.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:07:35 -0500

No, I did go through the FAQ & User Guide...but have an admin. who suffers
form butt-head-unix-admin syndrome who refuses to read all the pertinent
FreeTDS links I provided. So I thought perhaps a fellow Unix admin who has
done it, could in his/her secret lingo that they; admin, can understand may
give me some words...so he would relent!

RS
My silly questions are the result of my being green, green, green... I tell