freetds - Re: [freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] PHP+MSSQL compile on AIX 5.1
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:21:10 +0200

On Jun 23, 2004, at 22:37, Rafi Sheikh wrote:

My Unix admin is giving me a hard time saying that FreeTDS is not for Unix
(aix). Can you kindly confirm that it is?

TIA

http://www.freetds.org/

"FreeTDS is a set of libraries for Unix and Linux that allows your programs to natively talk to Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase databases."

So you're saying you found this mailing list without ever visiting the FreeTDS homepage? ;-)

The information on the front page may even be a bit outdated; from what I hear on this list, parts of FreeTDS can also be used on Windows.

--
fds