freetds - Re: [freetds] Windows compile not working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Linus <Linus AT mccabe.nu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Windows compile not working
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:02:22 +0200

> Thanks for posting your fixes, Linus. I added you message to my "patches"
> folder; I'll look into making the changes. Why not post a "diff -u", too?
> It would make things easier on this end.

Sure, no problem. Ill try to clean up my changes a bit, like moving
WSAStartup
to a better suited location and add the WSACleanup call. Ill also see if I
can find a better way to prevent conflicts with PARAMDATA. Would it be
accepted to rename FreeTDS' PARAMDATA to something else?

The changes I made to the makefiles, Im assuming they should be put into
Makefile.in or the configure script somehow? Im not very familiar with the
autoconf family...

/Linus