freetds - Re: [freetds] Windows compile not working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Linus <Linus AT mccabe.nu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Windows compile not working
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:43:50 +0200

> Anyway, until I hear from you again, Ill try focusing on the invalid
> argument to select() and see if I can figure out where that comes from and
> if that might be the cause of my problems...

Here I meant "socket()", of course, and after doing a bit more of debugging,
this is indeed where tds fails. socket() return "22", invalid argument, but i
cannot see why. The defines supplied are indeed what they should be.

Im not sure how to proceed with this... a bit more googling perhaps..

/Linus