freetds - RE: [freetds] unixODBC failing to connect.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] unixODBC failing to connect.
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

I think that this just goes to prove that we desperately need a program to
test the freetds.conf for validity. This is my next freetds related
task. I also need to figure out how to tie in ODBC ini file checking
though. odbcinst -j will give us the location of files then we just need
to compare that against freetds.conf entries.

Brian