freetds - RE: [freetds] problems configuring..

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] problems configuring..
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:41:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Lowden, James K wrote:

> [...]

Oh sure, it's just like at work, blame the last guy! ;-) Part of the
problem is that the amount of content has expanded somewhat since we
started, I've been thinking that a how-to style structure might work out
better. There would be some dfuplication, but it'd be clearer and quicker
for the new user.