freetds - Re: need some help with freebcp

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: need some help with freebcp
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:29:56 -0400 (EDT)

Yes indeed. The little one's been up for a while, and I just got her back
to sleep. I unfortunately don't get to do that as I have to take the
older one to school and then go to work. Such is life with a newborn!

Things are certainly hopping around here, lot's of activity. I barely
have time to keep up. I was having some build problems, but looks like
they're cleared up before I even had a chance go look at it.

Brian