freetds - RE: freetds-0.60 + unixODBC + sqlserver2000 + PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Helio Cavichiolo Jr <hcav AT terra.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: freetds-0.60 + unixODBC + sqlserver2000 + PHP
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:21:30 -0200

As you can see here, in the PHP function call:

#ifdef HAVE_SQL_EXTENDED_FETCH
/* Solid doesn't have ExtendedFetch, if DriverManager is used, get Info,
whether Driver supports ExtendedFetch */
rc = SQLGetInfo(conn->hdbc, SQL_FETCH_DIRECTION, (void *),
srollopts, sizeof(scrollopts), NULL);
if (rc == SQL_SUCCESS) {
if ((result->fetch_abs = (scrollopts &
SQL_FD_FETCH_ABSOLUTE))) {
/* Try to set CURSOR_TYPE to dynamic. Driver will replace
this with other
type if not possible.
*/
if (SQLSetStmtOption(result->stmt, SQL_CURSOR_TYPE,
SQL_CURSOR_DYNAMIC)
== SQL_ERROR) {
odbc_sql_error(conn, result->stmt, " SQLSetStmtOption");
SQLFreeStmt(result->stmt, SQL_DROP);
efree(result);
RETURN_FALSE;
}