freetds - RE: Coding question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jonas Benjaminsson" <jonas.benjaminsson AT infogate.se>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Coding question
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:34:57 +0200

:: > Yes, but how should that file be included in the CVS so
:: > that other people don't have to write their own?
:: >
:: > /Jonas
:: >
:: I'd use a src/win32 directory... with some project file/makefile

Agree, and a include/win32 perhaps, the problem with not using the
same file as for the Unix flavors is that when the Unix files are
modified the win32 file tend to be forgotten.
Therefor I would like to see that as much as possible is handled
by using #ifdef in the Unix files.

/Jonas