freetds - RE: Coding question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jonas Benjaminsson" <jonas.benjaminsson AT infogate.se>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Coding question
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:16:30 +0200

:: > When I compile in VC++ I compile the same source as
:: > on our Linux server but how should a user with only
:: > Windows be able to compile when some of the header
:: > files are created by the configure script?
:: >
:: > /Jonas
:: >
::
:: You should manually write a config.h for win32 and include (usually I add a
:: -I parameter to add another directory to include path)
::
:: freddy77

Yes, but how should that file be included in the CVS so
that other people don't have to write their own?

/Jonas