freetds - Coding question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jonas Benjaminsson" <jonas.benjaminsson AT infogate.se>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Coding question
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:56:08 +0200

In tds.h.in there are som os dependensies such as:

typedef @int64@ TDS_INT8; /* 64 bit integer */

How would you like me to do for the win32 (no, not cygwin) version?

Something like

#ifdef WIN32
typedef __int64 TDS_INT8; /* 64 bit integer */
#else
typedef @int64@ TDS_INT8; /* 64 bit integer */
#endif

or should I create a special header file just for win32?

When I compile in VC++ I compile the same source as
on our Linux server but how should a user with only
Windows be able to compile when some of the header
files are created by the configure script?

/Jonas