freetds - Re: 0.60.1 needs rpm and deb

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.60.1 needs rpm and deb
  • Date: 20 Sep 2002 22:02:22 +0200

Il ven, 2002-09-20 alle 18:25, Lowden, James K ha scritto:
> Steve, Frediano,
>
> Taking Steve's advice, I won't touch the ODBC version number. Therefore the
> current state of the 0.60 branch is ready for release a 0.60.1. I have
> already put a source tarball on ibibilio.
>
> When you folks post the RPM and DEB files (to sf as patch would be fine),
> I'll update ibibilio, sf, and freetds.org. I don't see a need for a
> generalized broadcast, as long as people find 0.60.1 if they come looking
> for 0.60.

I know how to build rpm, not deb (for the moment)...

> Frediano, can you explain what happened to Paul Rensing? It sounds like
> freetds.conf was installed somewhere other than sysconfdir. Is that
> possible?

Good spot Paul, is a bug in spec file... Fixed later in CVS rebuilding
automake stuff... a workaround for distribution should be useful. But is
no time for me to release something (I'm quite tired, is evening here).

Tomorrow I'll go over the Alps. I'll come back on monday ...