freetds - RE: help: tsql cannot connect to db while isql can

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ross Simpson <mqsimpson AT aol.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: help: tsql cannot connect to db while isql can
  • Date: 13 Sep 2002 10:16:47 -0600

Excellent!

I thought I had tried changing the TDS protocol version, but apparently
not. Anyhow, that works great.

Now I have to get past my next problem: unixODBC is reporting:
DIAG [08001] Could not find Servername parameter

whatever that means. I think maybe my odbc.ini / odbcinst.ini have a
problem. Anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks for the help,
Ross