freetds - RE: Doxygen LibTDS API Reference

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Doxygen LibTDS API Reference
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:21:22 -0400

I've placed the tds.dox configuration file in src/tds/ and commited my
limited changes to mem.c. I'm thinking of the modules "Memory
Allocation", "Authentication", "Conversion", "Query", and "Results
Processing" as broad groupings to file the functions under. We can also
do it by filename, and i believe alphabetic....but I'm not quite an expert
in the tool yet.

I think this would be a wonderful tool for dblib/ctlib/ODBC as well but
those are of lesser importance to me since there is at least some existing
documentation. But after libtds is on it's way let's do it.

Brian