freetds - Re: prerelease delayed by documentation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: prerelease delayed by documentation
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:23:48 -0400

Jim, I put some verbage in the troubleshooting section about tsql, but I
fear it is already out of date given Freddy's work on domains. I'll
finish up the general documentation for it today.

I posted some stuff for compiling the Sybase python module, i'd like to
add that in too.

On other fronts, I think we need to have a straw poll of current issues.
There's the 0x0f cancel packet problem, i think should be fixed before
0.60final. What is the status on conversion? Any outstanding problems
there?
(money?). Is ODBC working with DBD::ODBC now? There was a problem as I
recall. Others?