freetds - Re: UG clarification

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: UG clarification
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:38:41 -0400

OK. Didn't mean to get in your way. I'll commit the broken version before
working on it further. No need to wait for me (I can't get at it from here,
!@#$$^% firewall); you can grab my working copy and commit it yourself if
that's easier.

I made some headway on the Unicode appendix last night. Man, it's not like
there's a dearth of information about encoding standards on the 'net! I
just think a boiled-down version of what-this-means-to-you-here would be
helpful. Not that I'm the best boiler downer there is. :/

I'll work on the docbookiness, so we can see what we're doing.