freetds - Re: I've completed some code , what do I do now ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Thompson" <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: I've completed some code , what do I do now ?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:11:57 -0500

Thanks James,

1) my platform is Sun Solaris 2.6 - I dont think I have cvs installed but
I could do this myself.

2) firewall - I think I'm on a loser here. even if I could get the policy
changed, I think I'd lose the will to live before I could get it
implemented :-(

3) I think the best (and certainly the simplest from my point of view)
solution is to give someone my changes to check in on my behalf.... Now
all I have to do is find a suitable volunteer...

manana,

Bill