freetds - Re: I've completed some code , what do I do now ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: I've completed some code , what do I do now ?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 19:50:35 -0500 (EST)

To get a CVS account just create a user on sourceforge and let me know
what the username is, and i'll add you to the commiters list.

Typically, how I like to see things is, if you have small bug fixes and
things of that nature, just check them in and make sure to note the change
in the ChangeLog file. For more substantial changes, post the patch here
saying that you are planning on checking it in and give it a day or so, so
the peanut gallery can make suggestions ;-)

For the BCP stuff, just check it in, as it worked only for a small number
of cases before anyway.

Brian