freetds - Re: Still no solution for Solaris+PHP+Freetds+MSSQL7?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Still no solution for Solaris+PHP+Freetds+MSSQL7?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:13:10 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Brian Bruns wrote:

> Ok it might help if I actually checked in the change... ;-)
>
> Here is the patch, it should be in CVS now. This is a side effect
> of breaking the libtds API to report messages prior to returning
> from tds_connect(). *sigh*

Thanks. I can confirm that they really got in this time, and it's
working again.

> I also took t0013 and t0014 (writetext stuff) out of make check, as
> they do not work under all protocol versions. ctlib t0004 seems to
> be broke, but i have to verify behaviour under the real openclient,
> likewise for dblib t0009 (this one has been broken for a while).

At least all the tests build now. :->} What would you think about the
idea of having a top-level that would continue through all the unit
tests even if there are failed tests in one of the batches? Right now
the failure of ctlib t0004 prevents the dblib checks from being run at
all unless you manually drop down into dblib/src and run `make check'
there.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com