freetds - Server Space PLEASE READ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: h franks <harfranks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Server Space PLEASE READ
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone has any space on a server please let me
know. I am interested in maximizing the efficency of
this Message board by splitting into a couple teams. I
feel that a good base to use is "The Everything
Development Company's Core" (http://everydevel.com/)
Something Simular to www.PerlMonks.com.. This would
allow questions to be solved in a lot faster manner
while addressing points quicky without bulky email..
not to mention help get us out of the Alpha Stage with
some new releases.
It would also break users up into experience levels to
help give better guidence to newbies ( not a rip on
the current guidence, They are great forwhat they have
done already )

I know that of us users would find this a great deal
of help in solving little problems that hold us back.

Please tell me what you all think by sending E-mail