freetds - Re: Server Space PLEASE READ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dmitry Komarov <dmit AT tkb.lv>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Server Space PLEASE READ
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:58:03 +0400

Hello,

Thursday, July 26, 2001, 3:47:57 AM, you wrote:

hf> I am interested in setting up a simular site for
hf> FreeTDS only, not a mirror of whats there. this
hf> would be used with their core for our Org. So it would
hf> be a forum.

Have a spare server on a 10mbs Ethernet, located in Latvia. Don't know
about the link quality if accessing the site from around the world,
but you can check: http://videos.bofh.lv/

Actually server load is very small, it is a PIII-600, 128RAM, 10Gb HDD
machine. Planning to upgrade to 256 RAM, 40Gb HDD.

Can provide with ftp, http, php & probably shell (linux inside).
Free of charge. :)

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Komarov mailto:dmit AT tkb.lv