freetds - Re: TDS 4.[26] results

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steven Campbell <sammynrg AT home.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TDS 4.[26] results
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:35:44 -0400

Scott, my only solution is to have two SQL servers on my puny network
here and run a network trace. By default,
SQL server uses RPCs to communicate with itself.

I don't know how that will help you, though.

I do have enough spare server equipment to run two SQL servers, and exec
some queries, whilst running a sniffer on my Solaris box.

Is this of any use to you?