freetds - Re: TDS 4.[26] results

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Scott C. Gray" <gray AT voicenet.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TDS 4.[26] results
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:12:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Steven Campbell wrote:

> Scott, I am using TDS 4.2 to connect to a M$ SQL Server 7.0. When I try
> to connect to it using TDS 7.0, batches
> and stored procedures don't work.

The good news is that I have TDS 7.0 working for almost every
major result set type, including batches, stored procedure,
and compute results...I am still trying to figure out how
to _call_ rpc's using the TDS RPC mechanism, but I still
don't have a test program that I can sniff to do it.

> I won't be very useful for _TRUE_ Sybase support, but I can
> help with M$ SQL support.

Thanks.
-scott

--
Scott C. Gray <gray AT voicenet.com> "my keybard is brken"
http://www.voicenet.com/~gray/sqsh.html