freetds - Re: via PHP to Microsoft SQL Server V7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: via PHP to Microsoft SQL Server V7.0
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:20:14 -0500 (EST)

Are you using 0.50 or the current from CVS? There was a problem with
setting the location of the interfaces in php.ini although I can't
remember if this was fixed before 0.50 or after...also see if you can run
'make test' from the distribution directory (you need to edit the PWD file
to put your login info in). Anyway, this will run some unittests to see
if the interfaces is correct and the server is responding.

brian