freetds - Re: TDS V7.0 and MSSQL Version 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Serge Knystautas <sergek AT lokitech.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TDS V7.0 and MSSQL Version 7.0
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 10:03:04 -0400

I have been able to use the current JDBC FreeTDS driver with MSSQL 7.0
for several weeks without a problem. I'm not trying NT authenticated
login, and no special datatypes (the only real new one I think is
varchars/varbinaries up to 8000 bytes large). I'd be interested as well
to see the log of your problems as I'd like to make the FreeTDS driver
as compliant with MSSQL 7.0 as possible. Thanks.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com