freetds - RE: Pre-release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Pre-release
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:03:05 -0500 (EST)

No apologies necessary, the directions are a bit confusing. This INSTALL
file was the generic autoconf install, I just recently added some specific
FreeTDS instructions to the front, but it needs work! this should get
better as we go (especially if anyone wants to volunteer to fix it up! FAQ
needs some work too).

BTW, I did add a document on how capabilities work, it's in doc/cap.txt
in CVS. I hope to have full support for capabilities in ctlib soon.

Brian