freetds - RE: Pre-release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kevin <root AT zazu.nol.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Pre-release
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:07:18 +0000

Craig Spannring wrote:

> I think I've fixed the test -n problem, but I don't have access to
> Solaris so I can't make sure. Would someone try it with Solaris?
I pulled the pre-release version (freetds-0.41pre1.tar.gz) off metalab
and still no luck on the configure on solaris. Still bombing out on the
test -n option for the endian check. I'm assuming this is the version
you were asking about?
Kevin M. Lyons Phone: (402)-471-7870 Email: kevin AT nol.org
No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it way too
seriously - Dave Barry