freetds - RE: Pre-release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Phil Larson <icplarso AT ismc.osis.gov>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Pre-release
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:50:50 -0500

TDS,

Many apologies; but the install instructions say to use ./configure first.
Later in it says to use autoconf to create a configure file for my system.
But my box doesn't have an autoconf command, so I guess I'm stuck. Is there
another file in the distro I can read for help??

By the way the command I typed to generate the error was:

nettles>./configure --with-tdsver=4.2

Thanks,

Phil Larson