corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] ...And From Blood

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Bob MacDonald <bobmacdonald AT shaw.ca>
  • To: 'Corpus-Paul' <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] ...And From Blood
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:03:38 -0700

RB wrote: My understanding is that a proposition that cannot be falsified is
considered to be valid.

Response: I am guessing but I think you are missing the point of this
phrase. A proposition that cannot be falsified is one that cannot be proven
either. It may be agreed as an axiom, but it may also be considered neither
valid nor invalid.

Bob

Bob MacDonald
Victoria BC