corpus-paul - Re: [Corpus-Paul] Function Outline of Romans

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Loren Rosson <rossoiii AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Corpus-Paul] Function Outline of Romans
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:51:24 -0800 (PST)

David wrote:

> Are you getting anywhere with this [Romans
> outline]? It probably has been incredibly
> frustrating.

Not as much as I thought. A lot of things have been
coming together in the past few months. But the real
test will come when subjected to criticisms on the
list. So sharpen up your repertoire, David.

> By "outline," are you referring to an outline of the
> argumentative or
> reasoning process, or a formal rhetorical analysis?

Nothing too formal, though argument and rhetoric are
both in view. I'll try to get posted in the next week
or so.

=====
Loren Rosson III
Nashua NH
rossoiii AT yahoo.com

"In the natural sciences a person is remembered for his best idea; in the
social sciences he is remembered for his worst."