corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Re: 2 Cor 3:17

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Matthew A. Eby" <ebymatt AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Corpus-Paul <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Re: 2 Cor 3:17
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:33:19 -0800 (PST)

You might take a look at Mehrdad Fatehi, _The Spirit's Relation to the
Risen Lord in Paul: An Examination of Its Christological Implications_
(WUNT 2/128; Tübingen: J. C. B. Mohr [Paul Siebeck], 2000). He has a
fairly lengthy discussion of this text, identifying the Spirit as
that of Christ.

Matthew A. Eby
Ph.D. Student, Wheaton College Graduate School