corpus-paul - RE: [Corpus-Paul] A question from a lurker

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Given, Mark Douglas" <mdg421f AT smsu.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-Paul" <corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Corpus-Paul] A question from a lurker
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:07:42 -0500

Just a quick response.

A lot of the primary sources are available online in old but usable
translations. For example,

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/

Several titles written, translated, or edited by Bart Ehrman would also
be helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/ref=s_sf_b_as/103-0
333563-6626234

A couple of very readable classics I like are Elaine Pagels, The Gnostic
Gospels and The Gnostic Paul.

Mark

Mark D. Given
Associate Professor