corpus-paul - Re: [corpus-paul]

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: criticaltom AT juno.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [corpus-paul]
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:43:01 -0400

Dear Scholars:

I hope none of you will feel this question is inappropriate for this list
. . .

I am a high school Bible teacher by day and a part-time seminary student.
I am aiming to create a unit of study for my students on Paul from
scratch. All I need is some ideas about a theme/rubric from which I can
draw passages out of the Pauline corpus in order to create group projects
and analysis papers. I've thought about "Justification by Faith," "The
Lorship of Christ," and "Fellowship with the Spirit." Anyone care to add
comments, suggestions, or additional categories? All responses are
appreciated.

Tom Edmondson