corpus-paul - Re: Sanders still in vogue?

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Billy LeJeune" <billyl AT wcs.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sanders still in vogue?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:05:45 -0500

Daniel,

In what book does Wright deal with Rom. 9-11? I know that he sees the
remnant as the New Israel or church in "Jesus and the Victory of God." I
haven't seen where he does Rom. 9-11.

Also you wrote:

But, in the end, all living ethnic Israelites will be brought to
repentance - when the deliverer comes from Zion.

I'm not sure that your definition is enough to explain the "and thusly
all Israel will be saved" line. What happens to all ethnic Israelites
who lived and died as unbelievers between the 1st coming and the 2nd
coming?

Respectfully,
Billy LeJeune
Teacher/Student