corpus-paul - Re: Sanders and the "New" Perspective

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Billy Evans" <bevans AT cinci.rr.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sanders and the "New" Perspective
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:30:29 -0400

Mark,
sorry for the delay: I am behind of my deadline for my Hebrew book and
other publications. I will try to evaporate the fluff for you from a 120
page scholarly article I did for HUC on the topic. I was goingto write my
disserattion on the topic but I did not want the backlash. By the way,
Abegg and I spoke on this topic a lot several years ago, he might have some
thing to add.

Until later, peace and love

Billy