corpus-paul - Re: Patristic Commentaries on Galatians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Garrett B Trott <gtrott AT juno.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Patristic Commentaries on Galatians
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:32:59 -0700

>I promised my students that I would recommend them some patristic
>commentaries on Galatians, but am struggling to get beyond
> Chrysostom and
>Pelagius (in ET). Any suggestions?
>
>Peter

There is also the Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture just put out
late last year on Galatians, Ephesians, and Philippians, edited by Mark
J. Edwards, General Editor: Thomas C. Oden. IVP 1999.
Hope that helps.
-Garrett Trott
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.