corpus-paul - Re: Patristic Commentaries on Galatians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: pmh15 AT cam.ac.uk (Peter M. Head)
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Patristic Commentaries on Galatians
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:25:10 +0100

Many thanks for help on answers to my request. I don't suppose I should
post it directly to the list as it is up to three pages, but if anyone
wants a copy of the bibliography (Patristic and Reformation Commentaries on
Galatians), in the hope that you might help me improve it some more, then
do drop me a line and I'll send a copy.

I haven't come up with an English translation of Augustine on Galatians,
which I still think is somehow surprising, but either I may be missing
something, or maybe Augustine's work on Galatians is not regarded as
important. Perhaps there is a translation into French or German.

Oh. I haven't had time to read any of them as yet.

Cheers

Peter

Dr. Peter M. Head
Tyndale House