corpus-paul - ideas

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mike Balfour" <balfour AT peganet.com>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ideas
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:12:14 -0400

I wonder, if the good Professor Reder, every went to an art museum.
Words on paper paint mental pictures, an original method of communication?
Jeffrey mentioned Freud; ask a blind person who has never seen an apple or a
hearing impared individual about music where their ideas come from. I
suggest "whole" ideas can be very original. The inventor the mathmatician
and even my computer gets original at times. A piece of Paul's puzzle,
perhaps, but at what point does a part of an idea become the whole
presentation; thus lost original status?

Rev. Mike Balfour S.T.D.