corpus-paul - Re: 2 Cor 12:1f a sending posts

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 2 Cor 12:1f a sending posts
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:05:37 -0500

"kosala@md2" wrote:

> Sir,
>
> How to add any comment to a running forum?
> Thanks!
>
> Dr.Kosala

Some List members have written to me off list to say that they have been
experiencing
trouble posting to the list. The most frequent vexation seems to be the
return of a
message, after accessing the "Login" page, that one is not subscribed to C-P.
My
suspicion is that in these cases there is a discrepancy between (a) the name
and
e-mail address under which these members originally subscribed and (b) that
which
their e-mail server/mail host has them as listed. If you are experiencing this
difficulty, may I advise that you look at the footer of this or any message
you
receive from C-P where you will find a message which says

You are currently subscribed to corpus-paul as:

where you will see the exact address you are subscribed under, and which
needs to be
used when accessing the login page.

Alternatively, you can contact me directly with the e-mail name and address
that *your
server* lists you under, and I can update your settings so that loging in and
posting
to the List should no longer be a problem.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Re: 2 Cor 12:1f a sending posts, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 04/18/1999