corpus-paul - Re: a new Paul link

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "John C. Hurd" <John.Hurd AT Squam.org>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: a new Paul link
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:47:45 -0400

As nearly as I can tell from the home page, etc., IKTINOS is an organization
sponsoring the Journal of Bible Sarangbang, a discussion group, a theologians
forum,
and a data base (da-ba). The latter contains the bibliographies. There are
two
Professors Kim listed, so I suspect that this is a Korean project. Virtually
all the
text material is in a special script which my browser has never heard of.
Some of the
graphics show what the characters should look like. The bibliographies are
nice to
have, but are rather brief.
Cheers! -- John Hurd

"Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

> C-P List members may be interested in visiting a relatively new website I
> discovered this morning which seems to be dedicated to providing up to date
> bibliographic material on each of the Pauline writings. Go to
>
> http://iktinos.swim.org/da-ba/bible/epi-paul.html
>
> The home page of this site is also worth visiting. There you will find
> extensive
> bibliographies not only for each biblical book, but for each chapter of each
> biblical book.
>
> Does anyone know who is responsible for this site?
>
> Yours,
>
> Jeffrey Gibson
> --
> Jeffrey B. Gibson
> 7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
> Chicago, Illinois 60626
> e-mail jgibson000 AT ameritech.net
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to corpus-paul as: John.Hurd AT Squam.org

:: John C. Hurd Internet: John.Hurd AT Squam.org
:: Professor Emeritus of New Testament
:: Trinity College in the University of Toronto