community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Jeff Shippen <jeffshippen AT bluebottle.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings
  • Date: 27 Dec 2004 06:48:17 -0800

Hi, Jeff: Nice layout on your site. Like it alot.

Well, fellow list members, looks like we have been saved! Jeff is here!

OK, Jeff. Let's meet and discuss what might be of interest to you. I
know I speak for the Artists on SONG STORM when I say a quick thank you
for your offer to host them on your site. I need to find out a little
more about your plans for your site. Sounds to me like your working
with both Linux and Windows puts you in a pretty good spot for helping
Open Studios a whole, whole lot. I look forward to meeting you. Send
me a time and date and phone number after the 14th, that's best to call,
and we'll go from there.
Happy New Year,
Tom