community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Jeff Shippen <jeffshippen AT bluebottle.com>
  • To: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:55:28 -0800

Hi,
I am Jeff Shippen from Sparks, Nevada. I recently joined this list after I read an article online about Open Studios being in Reno. To whom it may concern, I would like to help contribute! A recent and current website project of mine is to help promote bands in the Reno Sparks area. If you are interested, you can see a preview of it at http://jeffshippen.homelinux.com/renobands/

How can I help Open Studios of Reno?
Well, the bands/artists can be placed on the above website, along with full song/album hosting in ogg, flac, and/or ape formats. This is my own sever and I am not worried about Hard Disc space used.

In case the following services are needed, here's a small list of what I can do:
Audio & Image Editing
Web Design
Web Hosting

FYI I have Linux and Windows, my web server is on GNU/Linux using Apache.

I'm always looking for fellow Linux fans to chat with, and teach each other our know-hows of GNU/Linux.
Another FYI, I will be out of town between Jan 4th and 14th.

Hope to help!
Jeff Shippen