community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: Glenn Otis Brown <glenn AT creativecommons.org>, Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: ccpublisher question and holiday greetings
  • Date: 26 Dec 2004 06:15:17 -0800

I use the term, databank, to mean the fields/values for the application.

Internationalizing the interface is not of interest to me, in the sense
of creating a derivative work. I am interested in developing a form
that our volunteers can use to collect the fields/values needed to
create a license and to upload to archive.org.

Can you help me?
Happy New Year,
Tom