community_studios - [Community_studios] RE: Article of Interest?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Dan Burk <dburk AT mail.co.washoe.nv.us>
  • Cc: Joy Pierce <redwooddreamer AT att.net>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] RE: Article of Interest?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 03:52:46 -0000

Calm down there, boy. You're the Registrar for The State. You are
directly responsible for taking my right to vote away. You are directly
responsible for taking the right to vote away from every citizen in
Nevada. Fear has nothing to do with this. Hard, cold facts, there
jimboy. Now, hitch up your pants, act like a man, and maybe refresh
yourself, put on your best professional conduct pin, and with a little
dignity, try to undo the harm you have caused.
Happy Holidays,
Tom